Leading from the Front
No Excuse Leadership Tactics for Women
“A brilliant, original, practical, profound, human, energetic book written by two remarkable women. It's one of the best books on leadership published in the last several years.”
- Tom Peters, Author of In Search of Excellence
Angie (Morgan) Witkowski and Courtney Lynch weren't born leaders - they became leaders during their years in the US Marine Corps, enduring some of the toughest training on earth.
In Leading from the Front, they pass those field-tested strategies and hard-fought insights to you, including 10 key practices to becoming a powerful leader.
You'll improve your decision-making, focus, and performance as you learn to:
- Lead from the front - and set an inspiring example for others
- Think fast on your feet - and stop making excuses
- Take care of your team (so they'll take care of you)
- Develop marine-level confidence, coolness, and courage - without Boot Camp
Now more than ever, women are stepping up, leaning in, and taking charge in leadership positions of every stripe. Channel your strengths, maximize your resources, and motivate your team to achieve any goal you set by leading from the front.