Career Fulfillment? It Starts with Value.


I don’t need headlines to tell me that the vast majority of professionals throughout the country are considering massive career changes because they’re just not happy.  I’ve got a “boots on the ground” perspective.   As a leadership development coach, I get hundreds of queries from professionals who want support in career transitions.  They want a … Read more

Three Ideas for Goal Setting in the New Year

We’re at the end of 2023.  I’m in goal setting mode right now.  But if you know me, you know I’m never really out of goal setting mode. It can be annoying, or at least that’s what I’ve been told by select members of my family. When we go on vacation, I have vacation goals.  … Read more

Gift Give to Yourself This Holiday Season


My youngest son likes to take the surprise out of gift giving. From now until Christmas Eve, every day I’ll get a text from him with a hyperlink to an item … most likely shoes. He’s pretty genius in his gift distribution system.  He has two sets of parents, four sets of grandparents, and makes … Read more

Give Grace to Others This Thanksgiving


I eavesdrop when I’m on airplanes. Not intentionally, I just can’t help but overhear things! One recent conversation captured my attention … It was a woman talking with her sister on a cell phone (pre-flight). They were planning this elaborate Thanksgiving meal and it sounded incredible. They must have gone on for 10 minutes discussing … Read more

3 Steps to Help Shape your Dreams and to Ignite Your Path for Success

Dream It. Own It. Take It. 3 Steps to Help Shape your Dreams and to Ignite Your Path for Success Survey Results are in – – and it isn’t what you think! Only 4% of us are living our wildest dreams. The other 96% of us?  Not so much. Our recent survey results reveal that … Read more